Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tom Sandoval Almost Naked

Ok, I'm probably one of the only gay guys that DOESN'T watch Bravo. I don't know how people watch any of that reality shit! Unless of course it was MTVs Caged! LOL! Anyway a friend forwarded me some pics of Tom and I have to say he's a looker! He's on some show called Vanderpump Rules whatever the fuck that means. I guess I should look it up. LOL! Anyway, he's pretty cute! Hometown: St. Louis, MO Profession: Actor/Model Tom bartends at SUR to make ends meet as he chases his dreams working in modeling, acting, and playing guitar in a band. Tom lives with his girlfriend, fellow performer and fellow SUR employee Kristen. As their lives become more entwined, he is beginning to question why their personal and work lives need to be one and the same.

No comments: